1. Relocated from frosty Milwaukee to sunny Southern California.
2. Fathered 3 children.
3. Earned a BS in electronics engineering.
4. Earned an MS in computer systems engineering.
5. Became the starting halfback, safety, and kick returner on high school football team.
6. Became a NASA Apollo Spacecraft engineer in California.
7. Earned a real estate broker’s license.
8. Scuba diving in the Cayman Islands, Pennekamp Florida, and Catalina Island.
9. Coached several championship football teams.
10. Taught engineering classes at universities.
11. Became the state champion wrestler in high school.
12. Took photographs of total solar eclipses around the world.
13. Toured Turkey, Great Britain, Kenya, Nepal, Holland, and Peru.
14. Climbed Mt. Whitney, Mt. San Gorgonio, Mt. Baldy, Mt Wilson, and Mt. San Jacinto in California.
15. An African safari.
16. Ran half marathons, rode a bicycle marathon, and a Bicycle Tour of Vancouver.
17. Rode cross-country on a customized Harley Davidson motorcycle.
18. Ran the rapids of the Colorado River 250 miles through the Grand Canyon.
19. Visited the Playboy Mansion in Beverly Hills.
20. Visited ancestral home and relatives in the Italian Alps.
21. Built and raced an SCCA competition sports car.
22. Climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa.
23. Skied Aspen, Mammoth, Vail, Park City, Snowbird, Squaw Valley, Heavenly, and Snow Summit.
24. Visited St. Basil’s in Red Square, Moscow, and the famous Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland.
25. Visited Paris, London, Sydney, New York, Istanbul, Boston, Amsterdam, Havana, and Washington DC.
26. Visited the Aztec Pyramids in Mexico and the lost city of Machu Pichu.
27. Saw the Roman Empire ruins in Rome, in Ephesus, and in Pergamum, Turkey.
28. Toured India, Tanzania, Italy, Hawaii, Thailand, Australia.
29. Hiked the Great Wall in China, the Inca Trail in Peru, and the Phantom Ranch Trail in the Grand Canyon.
30. Rafted rivers in South America, New Mexico, Jamaica, and California
31. Bangkok, Kathmandu, Mexico City, Istanbul, Brussels, Montreal, and Beijing.
32. Ascended Mt. Everest
33. Kayaked in Canada, Costa Rica, Arizona, California, and Jamaica.
34. Published a book about my ancestors, my life, my travels, and life’s lessons.
35. Studied communism in Russia, China, and Cuba.
36. Cruise ships on the Rhine, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, and Baja Mexico.
37. Learning to speak another language.
38.. Wrote a history book on how liberals changed the world.